I'm a student and I need to cook. Plus I have a bad memory for details, so what better way to remember what to have for dinner than to put it on the web?! Plus this way I can share the wealth... should be fun!
- Stir Fry — A quick & easy one pot + one pan meal that even tastes good.
- Toasted Sandwiches — The most versatile snack food known to mankind!
- Spaghetti Bolognese — Cheap & quick, and very very very tasty.
- Fried Rice — Quick, easy and rather cheap, plus it uses up left over rice.
- Chicken Burritos — The tastiest and yummiest and most non-boring thing I can co...
- Vegetable Soup — Very cheap and makes a lot. Ok, it's not a side of steak but...
- Beef Stroganoff — Something which doesn't involve chicken, is very yumm...
- Pizza — My not so secret pizza recipe
Deserts & Baking
- Self Saucing Chocolate Mud Cake — Escape from boring food! This is absolutely amazingly chocol...
- Sugar Buns — Nice, but not overly heathy. Still nice though!
- Chocolate Fudge Brownie — Simply must be experienced!
- LollyCake — Diane's world famous secret recipe
- Light and Fluffy Chocolate Cake — A quick, simple & yummy cake, perfect for soaking up ice cream