The tastiest and yummiest and most non-boring thing I can cook.
- Burritos (6 pack) ($4)
- 2 tins of baked beans ($2)
- 2 chicken breasts ($5)
- Cajun spice (1 jar lasts for a good 6 months)
Remove skin from the chicken, dice into small chunks and chuck in the hot frying pan (with a dash of oil in the bottom). After a few minutes
drown them in the Cajun spice and keep the chicken moving round.
Once most traces of salmonella have gone open up your beans, drain some of the sauce if possible and pour in. Mash them up a bit to get a slightly, erm, soupier mixture that looks less like beans and chicken :-)
Once almost done microwave / heat in oven the burritos. Then it's time to make the buggers...
- Place one burrito on the cutting board.
- Spoon some of the mixture from top-center to middle-center.
- Fold the bottom edge over mixture.
- Fold left side over mixture.
- Fold right side over.
You should now have a nice little burrito "pocket". Make as many of these as you can eat, plus a few extra. Put them all in the oven for a bit to warm up, or microwave again. Finally serve on a plate with a dollup of sour cream.
- Put the left overs in the fridge — extra extra yummy the next day
- Grate some cheese into the mixture and fold it through
- Put cheese on the top of the mixture while folding the burritos
- Use refired beans in place of one can of beans — tends to come out a bit firmer, but costs more